The DOLE-GIP provides three (3) month internship opportunity for college graduates who are pursuing a career in government particularly in fields related to the Department’s function.
1. Applicants should be FRESH graduates of school year 2011-2012;
2. Applicants should be between ages of 18-25 years old; and
3. Applicants should hold degrees in discipline considered relevant to the Department’s functions e.g economics, law, labor and industrial relations, political science, the social sciences and journalism.
1. DOLE-GIP Application Form
3. T.O.R or Certification of Grades
5. Certificate of training/s, if any
6. Birth Certificate duly authenticated by NSO
7. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the dean or guidance counselor of the applicant’s school or university.
o Salary is 75% of the existing minimum wage applicable in the area where the agency is located.
o The length of internship should not exceed three (3) months and shall not be renewable.
Personally submit your applications to the:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
5th Floor, DOLE Building, Intramuros, Manila
or to the DOLE-Regional Offices and Attached Agencies