You can view/download the Job
Fair Guidelines in pdf
format and know the schedule of Job Fair nationwide.
Jobs Fair is an employment facilitation
strategy aimed to fast-track the meeting of jobseekers and
employers/overseas recruitment agencies in one venue at a
specific date to reduce cost, time and effort particularly
on the part of the applicants. This is open to all unemployed,
skilled and unskilled workers, fresh college graduates, graduates
of training institutions, displaced workers and employees
seeking advancement. During the Jobs Fair, applicants select
vacancies suited to their qualifications and employers could
interview and hire on the spot qualified workers. Several
agencies are invited to provide self-employed and training
- To bring DOLE's employment facilitation
program to the reach of the poor, unemployed and displaced
workers in the regional areas.
- To provide venue for immediate meeting
of jobs and people in order to minimize transportation and
other expenses encurred by applicants in coming to Manila
or areas where vacancies are available.
- To assist in the manpower sourcing of
employers/recruitment agencies particularly in identified
areas where skills are highly in demand or are available.
- To support DOLE's anti-illegal recruitment
campaign by enabling access of jobseekers to legitimate
- To provide training and self employment
- To provide welfare services to those OFW's and their
- Employment Facilitation Assistance
- Employment Information Assistance
- Employment Enhancement/Training Referrals
- Self-Employment Assistance
- Welfare-Services for Filipino Migrant
DOCUMENTS TO BRING
- Picture (2x2)
- Certificate of Employment
- Diploma/Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
HOW TO APPLY?
- For new applicants, go to the registration
Area and fill-up the necessary information on the CNMRS
Form (You can dowload the pdf format or
a MS Word.
- For previously registered applicants in
the Public Employment Service Office (PESO), proceed to
the Selection Area for vacancies.
- Choose the position that best fits your
qualification. Take note of the Company's name then
proceed to the agency's booth.
- Listen carefully to the instructions of
the Interviewer. If the applicant is not qualified, he can
look for other vacancies at the Selection area.
- For pre-selected applicants for overseas
employment, follow-up your application at the PESO in your
areas or wait for telegram/notice from the recruitment agency.
Before proceeding to Manila, present telegram/notice to
DOLE-RO/EPD for proper clearance.
- For those seeking training assistance,
please proceed to TESDA booth for interview and scheduling.
- For those seeking self-employment
assistance, proceed to self-employment booth.
- For overseas Filipino workers and their
dependents seeking welfare services, please proceed to OWWA
JOBS FAIR IMPLEMENTING AGENCIES
The Department of Labor and Employment maintains overall
supervision of the Jobs Fair which is implemented by the following
- Bureau of Local Employment (BLE)
- DOLE Regional Office - Technical Service and Support Division (DOLE-TSSD)
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
- Technical Education and Skills Development
- Public Employment service Office (PESO)
- Private Companies and Recruitment Agencies
For more information
about this program,
visit the nearest PESO
in your area or,
the DOLE Regional,
Provincial and District Offices, or, call:
Bureau of Local
Tels.: 528-0108 • 527-2539